CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jen's Digis is Going Green!


Hello everyone and welcome another new challenge.  Our challenge for the next two weeks is all about Green.  Now that could be the color green or a recycled project for Going green.  So let’s get going and show us those green projects.


You have two weeks to play along, our challenge runs until March 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM (EST)

Let's see who our winner is from last week.  The winner from the Bling challenge is:
7.   Gloria Shirr




Congrats Gloria, please email Jen at jensdigis (at) yahoo (dot) com to claim your prize of 2 digis from Jen’s shop. 
There’s a couple of rules before I get to the DT’s samples. Your creations must be NEW and you must follow the challenge theme.  Other than that, no restrictions - so, let's go and see what you can create!!  PRIZE - 2 images of choice from Jen's Digis!!!!

So let's see what the design team has for you:
 
Lawren

2 comments:

Pauline

Thanks for the challenge... and I love the image the DT has created with... too cute!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo)

Hi Jenn, Thanks so much for choosing me as the winner. I feel very honored to have been selected. I sent an email to claim my prize as a winner; but haven't hear back. I hope I got the email correct. I know you are busy. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a fabulous day!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment