CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cottan and Candy

Good morning Crafty friends, my name is Cathy Derouche and I am a new Design team member here at Jen's Digi Stamps and this is my first post as one.  I am very excited and happy to be on the team she has some adorable images that i am enjoying coloring.  Love Eva and Candy, so far that is what I have had a chance to color, looking forward to more:)))


Here is the card I made using the digi.. Cottan and candy as Santa.  I used Bazzill and Core'dinations card stock for the card, as well as Letraset Promarkers , to color the image in.  I did not have red in the Pro markers so had to use a marker form Close To My Heart.

For the Banner I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge, black gel pen Marker and black ink from CTMH and a rhinestone from Bo Bunny.  I also used a white gel pen for around the card.  I had fun coloring this image, but I got to tell you I can not wait for Christmas, cause I am hoping to get some Spectrum Noir markers for Christmas so I will have more color choices:))))))


I hope you like the card post for today, and that before you leave you will stop in to Jen's Digi Stamp store and take a look around, I am sure there will be an adorable image waiting there for you to color:))  

Happy Crafting...Cathy

2 comments:

Bubleeing Colors

Wwww..Ooo...Wwwww...... Awesome card & sentiment........Love it!!!

Rose Andrew

Beautiful card :)

Post a Comment