CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2012

Last minute little gift

Goodmorning everyone!  This time it's Vicky with you with a last minute little gift using a fabulous digi from Jen's digi called Hand over the coffee nobody gets hurt.

I used a canvas to make this gift.  So it's different from a card.  I figured that my Step mom who adores coffee would like this.  She can decide to hang it up or leave it on the easel.

It was super easy to do and if you want the details of what was used you should come and visit my blog.
Here's a closer look at this fun digi
She kinda looks like me in the morning lol ;)

So are you inspired?  I'm thinking we always have a few last minutes gifts to do... and this is a super fast and cute one that's really personalized.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and since I'm only going to be back later in January, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

Hugs

Vicky

2 comments:

CraftyGirl

So cute and it would make a great gift.

CraftyGirl

Chriss America Real

I just love this so much! This would be the perfect gift for me, I have to have my coffee in the morning before anyone can speak to me, lol!

Hugs,

Chriss

Post a Comment