CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2013

Doggie on swing



Doggie on  Swing




Good morning everyone. Today is my day to post a project for Jen;s Digi Stamps.  Today I get to use another cute Digi... Doggie on  swing. 


I made a 6x6 card using Bazzill  Brown card stock, and for the mats, I used Lily bee Design's Victoria Park 6x6 Tiny Tablet.  I colored the image and then cut around it with wazy specialty scissors and then inked with Tim Holtz, Festive Berries.  For the vine and flowers on the side I cut them from the Cricut Cartridge,  Straight form the nest with Colorbok Paper. 



To color the image I used my yellow set of Spectrum Noir markers, and Letraset Promarkers.  If you would like the exact colors numbers and names, message me and I would be glad to let you know.

For the sentiment on the front, I used twine from Close To My Heart, as well as the Chipboard banner and some Bo Bunny Gems in purple.  I inked around the edge of the chip board with Tim Holtz distress ink pad , Seedless Preserves.



Here I put a organza butterfly,which is held on with Fabritac.


The inside has a lavender mat stamped with a sentiment from Stampin Up.

I hope you enjoyed my  card today, I like how it turned out.  If you would like to give him a try, or see the other wonderful images, please head over to the store and take a look around!!
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Craftin....Cathy
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

1 comments:

CraftyGirl

Lovely embellishments!!!

Your DT Sister
CraftyGirl

Post a Comment