CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF and Bella flower chain

Hello everyone!  Today it's Vicky with you for this awesome Friday morning!!!  I don't know for you but boy am I ever glad that the week is almost over... it's been really hard a full week of work after being off for 2 weeks.

During the holidays I crafted a lot and now I can't... so while I'm going to get coffee... or photocopying I'm thinking of the digis that I can color up lol.  Ok enough chit chat time to show you my card.

For this card I used the wonderful Bella with flower chain.  You can find her in the store here.
I needed a card for a friend that was turning 50.  I thought she would be just perfect.

And here's a closer look at the digi

For more information on what I used to make this card please come and visit me ;) over at Crafting Vicky.

Have a fabulous Friday everyone!  And don't forget you still have time to enter our wonderful challenge!!!

Hugs

Vicky





3 comments:

CraftyGirl

Great Job Vicky!

Your DT Sister
CraftyGirl

Cathy

adorable card Vicky, love her and all the purple.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

susan

Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine stud link production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

Post a Comment