CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF and Bella flower chain

Hello everyone!  Today it's Vicky with you for this awesome Friday morning!!!  I don't know for you but boy am I ever glad that the week is almost over... it's been really hard a full week of work after being off for 2 weeks.

During the holidays I crafted a lot and now I can't... so while I'm going to get coffee... or photocopying I'm thinking of the digis that I can color up lol.  Ok enough chit chat time to show you my card.

For this card I used the wonderful Bella with flower chain.  You can find her in the store here.
I needed a card for a friend that was turning 50.  I thought she would be just perfect.

And here's a closer look at the digi

For more information on what I used to make this card please come and visit me ;) over at Crafting Vicky.

Have a fabulous Friday everyone!  And don't forget you still have time to enter our wonderful challenge!!!

Hugs

Vicky





2 comments:

CraftyGirl

Great Job Vicky!

Your DT Sister
CraftyGirl

Cathy

adorable card Vicky, love her and all the purple.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Post a Comment