CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Some Flowers & A Prize for you!

Good Morning!

I'm Chriss from Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou thanks for stopping by today!  I would like to show you the card I made with one of Jen's Digi Stamps.


The name of the stamp is "Abby picking flowers" The sentiment says "You Deserve a Big Hug!"

I have noticed that it gets a little lonely around here when I post.  So if you leave me a comment here, I will pick the name of one follower and send you a nice surprise.  Just go to the shop and tell me which of the Digital Stamps is your favorite.


5 comments:

Desire Fourie

Chriss I love the cheerful colours you have used and the decorative edge. Hope I could keep you company for a moment or two.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lisa

This is absolutely adorable, Chriss!! The image is so sweet and you colored her beautifully!! What a fabulous card!!

Lisa :)
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K.

What a cute digi Chriss! You colored her perfect:) Awesome card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CraftyGirl

Wonderful and so cute!!!

Your DT Sister
CraftyGirl

Migdalia

Hi Chriss!As I said before,your card is Wonderful!Adorable Digi and love the flowers on her head.You did a GREAT job on the coloring!
Everyong deserves a BIG hug so I am sending you one with BLOGGIE love of Course,
Have a wonderful Friday,
Migdalia

Post a Comment